My Favourite Brunch Bake
Like all my favourite recipes - very forgiving and adaptable to your own family’s likes, dislikes and what you have on hand and chock full of veggies.
This is one version….
1. Roast potatoes & sweet potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. I did 400 degrees for 40 mins.
2. Cook a bunch of sliced onions in some butter or olive oil - low and slow to carmelize.
3. Whisk together 2 eggs per person with some milk of choice (I used almond) S & P.
Spray your pan.
Cover with a full container of baby spinach
Cover with caramelized onions
Pour egg mixture over the whole thing.
5. Optional - top with cheese
6. Bake at 400 until set, 20-30 mins.
Sometimes we add mushrooms, bacon, sun dried tomatoes - so many possibilities! What do you like in yours?